Everything has their strong and week points.
I have 2 readers I use, Used to have 3.
The same is with just about every program and thing in existance.
At 10:59 p.m. 20/07/2011, you wrote:
I can't honestly say I wouldn't have reacted the same way. If I'd taken on projects someone else had abandoned only to have people constantly harrassing me about when the games were coming out or about the methods and programming language I used I'd probably have snapped long before Thomas did. THat said I still have a lot of respect for the guy. Yeah he's made his mistakes in the past but like I said, if it'd been me I'd have probably gotten myself banned from the list simply because of my frustration with what I must say is a rather ungreatful community.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "darren harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Programming elitists was: Re: Jeremy'sincredible programming speed

Well said.

Remember the whole piracy issue? When Thomas decided to post a request for a
graphic novel on the list and then pleaded it was a mistake? Well he should
have gone then really because he was quite happy to threaten moderation or
banning on people for posting pirated content. So he proved then he had
double standards. When I proved this publically on list he privately emailed
me and said apologise or I'll put you on moderated. He must have expected me
to beg forgiveness. Which I didn't. suffice to say I got put on moderated
but that never bothered me because after all said and done, I new that I was
right and he was wrong and I wasn't about to devalue what I said for
apologising for something that I saw no need for apologising for.

Today we've seen yet another example of his true colours the difference is
now he's stepped way over the line far more than any owner of this list can
justify. He has to go now pure and simple. Even if the owner was to say no
let him stay well who's going to respect him now? he's done his own damage
really.

Personally I'm not sorry to see him go. I new it was only a matter of time
before something else happened and it has. oh well never mind he mentioned
James north as well, well I didn't like him either so either way it's no
real big loss.