Lol I thought it was you but I couldn't quite be sure there.... lol!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Damien C. Pendleton
Sent: 20 July 2011 18:43
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] This is all crazy

Hi list,
And please excuse me for emailing from my partner's account. She used to
check her emails through my computer so I get messages in duplication and
sometimes I am not sure which one I am replying to. I shall delete that
account off my machine now so as not to confuse me in the future. Lol.
Regards,
Damien.