Hi Jeremy,

Well I think the thing people do when they decide to take sides i think it's
a 2 fold thing.

Firstly you get the people who just spoil for a fight thus they'll take a
side and why not in their opinion.
Secondly I think some people just want him to continue developing what ever
it is he's developing so they take his side so it's seen like he's got
supporters.

As for your comment about Thomas being left out, well, I have to admit to
thinking that well yes his responses did seem to come across in the way of
"hey what about me! I'm the big guy here!". if that is not the case then
well all I can say, is that's what I perceived, even before you wrote that
so really there's no need to apologise for it.

When ever there was this new update for mota, all the fan club would be
gathered round saying this and that and the other blab la bla, so yeah when
someosomeone else came along who stole that well all I can say is well look
at the result.