I'm not taking sides in this. I was surprised at everyone's Thomas's behavior, especially as he was a moderator. It's a shame people are not able to take criticism in the manner it was meant. I think you're all lovely people and I hope we can come back from this. I do hope that Thomas does come back but he can't now be a moderator as he has broken lots of guidelines.

I really hope we can all move on from this and get back to what we should be discussing, that is games.

Amanda

From: "darren harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:54 PM
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] This is all crazy

Hi Jeremy,

Well I think the thing people do when they decide to take sides i think it's
a 2 fold thing.

Firstly you get the people who just spoil for a fight thus they'll take a
side and why not in their opinion.
Secondly I think some people just want him to continue developing what ever
it is he's developing so they take his side so it's seen like he's got
supporters.

As for your comment about Thomas being left out, well, I have to admit to
thinking that well yes his responses did seem to come across in the way of
"hey what about me! I'm the big guy here!". if that is not the case then
well all I can say, is that's what I perceived, even before you wrote that
so really there's no need to apologise for it.

When ever there was this new update for mota, all the fan club would be
gathered round saying this and that and the other blab la bla, so yeah when someosomeone else came along who stole that well all I can say is well look
at the result.