Hello Everyone.

my intention in trying to find out about programming languages was just that,
to gain information.

I never intended my questions to lead to this amount of strong emotions from so
many people, or this sort of highly personal, unpleasant arguement..

I am only sorry i wasn't able to undo the damage I did on clearly something
which was obviously a far more sensative subject than I thought.

I would like to say i'm sorry to everyone concerned that I managed to cause
this sort of trouble on list.

while for reasons of recieving game announcements and producing news on
audiogames.net, I cannot legitimately unsubscribe from the list, i will however
not be reading any mail that is not directly concerned with a new game release,
ie, does not have a subject like Jim kitchin's recent homer announcement.

I do not know how long I will need maintain this, but certainly for as long as
it takes me to better work out how to show considderation and tact towards
others, put my own opinions in a polite and none provocative way and avoid
causing offense through enquiries.

I will also be seriously! reconsidering whether I am qualified to continue
moderating audiogames.net and the entombed mailing list as well.

I can only appologise again for causing such a horrible arguement betwene so
many of our well established developers.

All the best,