To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:40 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] going off list

Hello Everyone.

my intention in trying to find out about programming languages was just that, to gain information.

I never intended my questions to lead to this amount of strong emotions from so many people, or this sort of highly personal, unpleasant arguement..

I am only sorry i wasn't able to undo the damage I did on clearly something which was obviously a far more sensative subject than I thought.

I would like to say i'm sorry to everyone concerned that I managed to cause this sort of trouble on list.

while for reasons of recieving game announcements and producing news on audiogames.net, I cannot legitimately unsubscribe from the list, i will however not be reading any mail that is not directly concerned with a new game release, ie, does not have a subject like Jim kitchin's recent homer announcement.

I do not know how long I will need maintain this, but certainly for as long as it takes me to better work out how to show considderation and tact towards others, put my own opinions in a polite and none provocative way and avoid causing offense through enquiries.

I will also be seriously! reconsidering whether I am qualified to continue moderating audiogames.net and the entombed mailing list as well.

I can only appologise again for causing such a horrible arguement betwene so many of our well established developers.

All the best,

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6311 (20110720) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 6311 (20110720) __________