I don't either.
Heck I could ask for a lot of things.
Ie I really need to sort my issue with the railracer licence I have but 2.0 is going out one day so I will wait for that and I havn't been playing for ages. I guess I could pester liam about mu judgement day licence, but I don't even though its been 2 months now since I asked for one.
though I did  ask again last week in case his messages did not work.
I have been trying to move the computer to a secondary position though so I don't waste time on here in general, here meaning the computer as a hole, net, email, games, etc. Thats one reason I don't use any major social networks like twitter, or facebook I'd be for ever replying to something.
same goes with my phone.