To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm Leaving the List

Some blind people and their oppinions forced James Nord to leave this list, and now, after a few years Thomas Ward had to do the same. Many people here should think of their behaviour and should leave this list instead of Thomas. I get many mails from this list per day and in about 80 percent i have say that it is - just a rubbish. Mesages from Thomas and the few other members belongs to that 20 percent which are useful and it is not waste of time to read them. So im seriously thinking of leave this list to, cause i am very busy with my job, with mi family, and i don't have a time to read only bullshits.