If you run right, you run wrong, right?  (ornery grin)

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Sarah Haake" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Awesome Homer confusion

Hi Sarah,

Yeah, you want to run to the left. You know towards Gonk and Marge to rescue her. Running to the right I just set to by default to be knocked out by falling into a pit. Wasn't sure what else to do with that.

I sure have gotten one heck of allot of people on and off list running to the right.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA