Yes, the Gorbian ships are hard to kill. Sort of like having to destroy a destroyer in Lone Wolf with a deck gun, and it's headed your way! Eesh!

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Troopanum to the insane power^^!

Hi,

Yikes! Bomber Madness is really hard. Those blasted bombers are
extremely hard to kill on insane. They are like trying to blow up a
Borg ship. Lol!

Well, for me the hardest ships to kill on insane are the Gorbian
ships. As you can't just center them and blow them up. By the time I
get the virtical and horizontal crosshairs lined up they are on me
like flies. I need a few extra ground nukes on hand when taking on
those ships.

Hi Thomas,
Lol...aint that the truth. I think I got to level 7 on insane bomber
madness...needless to say that session was a nightmare.

Best Regards,
Hayden