Hi,

Wow! I'm impressed. I have never had five lives at the end on easy let
alone normal. Here is to admitting I'm not a very good troopenum
player.

By the time Lord Vector comes I'm down to my last two lives, last
super laser, last portal, whatever. Everyone says hold onto your
special items until Vector comes, but I find if I don't use them I'll
never get through levels 13 through 15 alive. They are just to hard to
get through using the standard laser. At least for me.