To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Troopanum to the insane power^^!

Beaten no.

the furthest I've got on insane was level 11 I believe.

I will say though, Lord vector is pretty insane anyway on whatever! difficulty.

While I like the idea of a boss, I do think Bsc might've rethought him a bit. First, when dealing with his shields, the sound of the shields is so loud it's difficult to here where the ships to shoot are, and frequently three have landed and lost me a life before I've heard them. Then, his bombs are waaaaaaay too harsh in a game where you will have at most four or five lives, especially when he starts dropping two or three at a time.

On easy and normal imho, the bombs should count as ships landed, not entire lives, or else be possible to shoot out of the air like Ather's shots in Judgement day.

I've frequently found myself getting to vector with four lives, losing one to his ships, and then losing the other three! to his bombs.

thus, for difficulty, i reallyt hink vector needs to be thought about as well as the levels, sinse certainly whenever I've played on normal difficulty it's been vector who kills me!

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Chung" <davidcsphdsee...@gmail.com>