From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Karl Belanger
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 8:28 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Awesome Homer level 1 bug

Hi,

I've found a bug with Awesome Homer in level 1. Sometimes, the barrels are
so close together that jumping one lands you directly on another and you
lose. There is no real way to avoid this situation, as if you jump any
earlier you'll land on the first barrel. Could you please increase the
minimum spacing between barrels?

Karl

-----
No virus found in this message.