From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 8:21 AM
To: Hayden Presley
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Awesome Homer level 1 bug

Hi Hayden,

Any contact with a barrel will knock you out.  That is even if you run into
it while running to the right.  I could make an exception in the collision
detection for that, but really one should avoid contact with the barrels.

HTH

BFN

     Jim

Sign on my door: "Go ahead and knock, I'm already disturbed!"

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA