Hi Charles,

Did anyone ever tell you that logic isn't some folks strong suit?
Apparently the sound of Gonk and Marge heading left means go right in
the minds of some, well, less logical individuals. Either that or they
hope to go all the way around the world in 80 days and end up reaching
the mountain from the other side. In the words of Homer, "Doh!" :D