Hi Karl,

I do believe that it is always mathematically possible to jump the barrels.
However mathematically possible may require perfect timing.  I personally have
never seen it not possible, but I do at times jump too soon or too late on one
barrel and thus not be able to avoid the next.

BTW I have made the cut scene on level 1 interruptible, I now have it read only
the level of the log file that you were just playing and I will look for a
different sound for duck.  I also am making the right shift and control keys
work just as the left do now.

BFN

    Jim

A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra  class because it was a
weapon of math disruption.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920