Hi,

Beta 21 isn't quite ready yet. I've gotten tied up with other things,
and havent' gotten back to MOTA the last few days. Rest assured though
that I hope to have the new beta ready by the weekend. That's why I
didn't put the unstable setupfile for beta 20 back on the website.
Beta 20 had too many bugs and problems to be declared a stable
release.