From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:58 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota link

Hi,

Beta 21 isn't quite ready yet. I've gotten tied up with other things,
and havent' gotten back to MOTA the last few days. Rest assured though
that I hope to have the new beta ready by the weekend. That's why I
didn't put the unstable setupfile for beta 20 back on the website.
Beta 20 had too many bugs and problems to be declared a stable
release.

On 7/26/11, burakyuksek <burakyuksek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thomas Can you put the link of mota to your website?
> saygılar sevgiler.
list,

-----
No virus found in this message.