How good are you at untying knots? I hope you're good at it so you won't be tied up for too long. (grin) I can wait, though, because I have to get an additional hard drive. Mine is now 91 percent full. I'd say that's sort of dangerous, given the fact that it's a 250 Gig drive? I wonder if this is why my PC that I bought in the year 2000 is slowing down a bit?

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota link

Hi,

Beta 21 isn't quite ready yet. I've gotten tied up with other things,
and havent' gotten back to MOTA the last few days. Rest assured though
that I hope to have the new beta ready by the weekend. That's why I
didn't put the unstable setupfile for beta 20 back on the website.
Beta 20 had too many bugs and problems to be declared a stable
release.