Che, you're quite welcome when it comes to Jaws support.  Many of you know,
I've been going crazy trying to get it working, for several games now!  I ended
up getting a program that worked with Jaws, then I did a text search for any
included libraries until I found one that looked like it fit with Jaws.  I then
sat and tried function calls until I finally hit the right name!  It was a lot
like trying to sit and guess someone's password.  I had a feeling it would be
something along the lines of say, or speak, or message... so I just kept trying
stuff until like 5 in the morning.  Every so often, some guessed function name
wouldn't error, but it also didn't seem to DO! anything.  It was like getting a
beep on a metal detector, only to find it is an old bottle cap.  I felt like
jumping up and down when I finally guessed the right one!

Any VB6 programmers who want to add Jaws support to their games, just let me
know and I'll send you the, surprisingly short, source code for making it work.
 I'm also going to be sharing the source code I'm using for handling the
translations, but I'm going to wait until I am positive it is in perfect
working order first.  I see no reason other people shouldn't benefit from this
stuff as well.

I hadn't even thought about it until now, but shift plus T, now has 2 functions
in the game.  I had forgotten about jumping between columns using shift and a
letter.  Arg, I'm going to just take that completely out.  As far as I know,
people don't use it.  Hmmm, maybe I should just change it to control instead,
so that it will finally work without being messed up with the new commands I've
been adding.

I like the job hotkey idea, I just haven't gotten around to adding it.  I have
a "to do" list that's climbed to like 10 pages long!  I seriously need a few
clones to help me split up this work.  I've been trying to get the territory
wars multiplayer mode up and running, and I'm also trying to get random maps
into the next version.  Jaws was really high up on my list, so I'm still super
excited it finally can be crossed off.

Houses don't need to be close to anything.  Once you get past the building
time, they can be out in the middle of nowhere and it won't hurt anything.

Lumber jacks will thin the forests down until they are only scattered trees, at
which point they are useless.  Hunters can also only hunt in forests or dense
forests, so that is why they become less efficient as you develop and clear out
the trees.  Stone masons will thin out stone until it reaches rocky soil.
Perhaps I should mention that rocky soil, and scattered trees, can both get 1
or 2 more uses before they are truly useless, but I didn't want to make this
more confusing than it had to be.  Miners and stone masons can't use the stone
once it is reduced to rocky soil.  The benefit to building these near dense
forests and rocky terrain is that they have higher resources in them, and will
last longer before they are used up.

Buildings are usually built in the order that you place them, but there are
several things that can affect this.  In the end, it is extremely difficult to
really predict which will be built first.  Even with knowledge of how the code
works, I wouldn't try to predict it, lol.

There is currently no limit to how many people can work at any building, with
the exception of farmers.  The only reason farmers are limited, is because the
farm must grow its crop, so even if you had 50 farmers to a single farm, they
must wait for the crop to grow again.

And finally, yes.  Well kinda, I don't want to give away future mission ideas
before their time comes.  Muhahaha.