I don't think it matters
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I broke castaways, plus

Hi all

This is probably a simple question to answer and I most likely should just
try it out and se.  However I'm doing quite well on my current game.  I'm
wondering when it comes to mines what type of terrain is best? This may not
even matter but I wanted to know before going much further and messing it
up.

Thanks
Ron