From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 5:14 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I broke castaways, plus soldiers and knights

Hey guys, I was hoping one of you Jaws users could test something for me.
Here my my latest attempt to make Castaways work with Jaws.  If you don't
mind, please try it out and let me know if it works, or if you received any
errors.  www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/jawstest.zip
Just press tab until you've cycled to the Jaws option.  I Really! hope I've
finally got this working, because I can go back and put jaws support into my
old games as well.