Hi Tom.

I tend to build at the south and center, sinse the goblins obviously don't come from the sea, thus making the southern half of the map safer than the north. Afterall, there is plenty of room to expand even not going beyond the 8th rank.

As to other maps, if you download the latest version mission 2 has a different and much larger map to play with, and hopefully more will appear later maybe including random maps as well (I'd like to see random maps myself).

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I broke castaways, plus soldiers and knights

Hi Dark,

Interesting. I always put my town at the center of the map so my store
house is usually someplace like f7. More or less where you have your
towers setup. Although, I've been changing were I build things
somewhat from game to game to very things a bit. Its too bad there
aren't any custom or random maps available yet. As playing on the same
map does get a bit boring after a while.

Cheers!