Hi everyone

  I thought I would send this here to get feedback from this section of the
list.  This will also go out to the mag only group as well.
  Granted I know it has been quite some time without an issue.  In order to
catch up my thoughts were as follows.
  Send out issue #55 as it stands, then after sifting through the recovered
emails send a supplement covering the released games since #54.  The
potential articles I'll keep until the next issue.
  I am curious about how often you folks are interested in the mag, true
alot of the material shows up here to my chagrin.  So how often would be
good to wrap it up as an email newsletter?
  The folks on the mag only naturally haven't seen any of this conversation
but I will send this to them as well.  Yes I did drop the ball.  For many
reasons which I may or may not explain but I do sincerely want to keep
Audyssey going.
  My inbox is open for any thoughts you may have.  Comments and such are
always welcome, #55 will be out tomorrow at the latest, and a further
announcement of games once I go through all the recovered emails.  Thanks to
Damian for the program to do that.
  Looking forward to some input from folks.

Take care
Ron Schamerhorn
blindwon...@cogeco.ca
Audyssey Editor