Hi Ron.

i'm pleased the mag is back.

while it's true the announcements in the mag really are duplicated on list or on audiogames.net (though obviously there ar people who do not check those places), for me it's the articals, reviews and editorials that are the interesting point.

Having a more formal setting and distribution means that people are more inclined to write seriously and considder what they are writing than just dashing off a quick response.

for this reason i'm very happy that the mag is back, and would certainly like it to continue coming out once every few months, though i might suggest that perhaps submissions be a litle more formal and you give us reminders when your looking for stuff, sinse obviously publishing in the mag is something which should be considdered.

this is what spag and other web zeense have done, concentrated on more formal submission of materials, and become more like a professional printed magazine.

Btw, formal does not equal boring, comedy stuff and funny materials are deffinately good too, I just mean encouraging people to take the time to write and think carefully, including better jokes.

Beware the grue!