From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About the mag

Hi Ron.

well if that is the case, please let me know if your looking for articals,
as obviously i would be interested in trying another myself, but also I can
stick something on the audiogames.net site to the affect that anyone wanting
to write a review or artical can send it to you for publication.

there has been some discussion about a review section for the site and some
people wanting to write reviews, so if your publishing the mag again and
including reviews there may well be some other people who'd like to
contribute.

Beware the grue!