well if you need any extra assistance I'll always be avalible to assist the community even if I get a job.
 THe net is where I wind down and spend most of my life.
At 09:14 a.m. 31/07/2011, you wrote:
Hi Dark

  I encourage everyone to write about some aspect of gaming.  Maybe a review
of their favourite game, the best gamepad, what they like in ambiance or
whatever.
  I don't think I've ever missed publishing something that has been sent to
me.  I'm now of renewed spirit, ready to get it done, and keep it going for
along time.

Thanks for the vote
Ron

----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About the mag

Hi Ron.

i'm pleased the mag is back.

while it's true the announcements in the mag really are duplicated on list
or on audiogames.net (though obviously there ar people who do not check
those places), for me it's the articals, reviews and editorials that are the
interesting point.

Having a more formal setting and distribution means that people are more
inclined to write seriously and considder what they are writing than just
dashing off a quick response.

for this reason i'm very happy that the mag is back, and would certainly
like it to continue coming out once every few months, though i might suggest
that perhaps submissions be a litle more formal and you give us reminders
when your looking for stuff, sinse obviously publishing in the mag is
something which should be considdered.

this is what spag and other web zeense have done, concentrated on more
formal submission of materials, and become more like a professional printed
magazine.

Btw, formal does not equal boring, comedy stuff and funny materials are
deffinately good too, I just mean encouraging people to take the time to
write and think carefully, including better jokes.

Beware the grue!