Hi Bryan,

Smile. Any sensable person would want that. I just posted that message
to let everyone know the score here that I basically screwed the
source for Mysteris of the Ancients beyond repair when I converted it
to run on Linux and then back again, and somewhere along the line I
introduced some buggy and extremely unstable code into the mix I'm
having troubles tracking down and fixing. The best thing to do, at
least from my opinion, is go back to a truly stable release, beta 18,
and try and perform the upgrades I was doing with a more stable
version to begin with.

Cheers!