Hi Dark,

I think so. Simulations is becoming a category of its own, and think
Audiogames.net should probably make it an official category as 3D
Velocity, Lone Wolf, Tank Commander, and things like Microsoft Flight
Simulator should count as its own category by now.

As to how MS Flight Simulator works it basically is from the point of
view of a  pilot who picks a type of aircraft and you must fly it from
one air port to another carrying passengers or cargo etc. Since it
isn't fully accessible on its own there are third-party plugins like
Its Your Plane someone can by which adds the ability to use a
co-pilot, the computer, to take off and land the plane. Its Your Plane
uses Sapi to speak things like altitude, fuel, speed, etc, and you can
verbally give commands to the co-pilot to do things you would have to
do manually otherwise.

Cheers!