Hi Charles,

Well, in case you missed the original post that started this Hayden
stated that he didn't understand why Lone Wolf was put in its own
category on Audiogames.net. However, while asking that question he
spelled Lone Wolf Lone Wofl, getting the l and f backwards,  and Phil
of course decided to make a joke of the spelling error. :D