To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 2:13 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Furry Paws , A Virtual Dog Game

Hi Folks,
In searching for a railroad train simulation, I ran across,
Furry Paws , A Virtual Dog Game
where you can raise, train, play with, feed, and show virtual dogs. We have over 190 breeds and counting, and 15 dog sports. So go ahead, sign up today if you haven't already. It's free! :)
http://www.furry-paws.com/