Hi Michael,

Yes, I've considered and have looked at possible voice talent to voice
the game. However, to get quality voice talent to do the entire game
would cost quite a lot of money, and I haven't found any free voice
talent that really worked out. Of the two women I tried both ended up
having to quit about half way through recording for personal reasons.
So I fell back on using Sapi voices for the time being.

As for doing it myself that's a bad idea. For one I don't have a very
good voice, and do to some nerve damage in my face its sometimes
difficult to speak clearly without mumbling or slering my words.
Besides that I'd prefer a female do the voice overs, since the lead
character is female, and I don't qualify for that position at all. :D

Cheers!