Aw nuts!

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 21 Released

Hi Hayden,

Remember that big discussion over voices a couple of months back? Most
of the customers/players wanted Acapella Heather so I took out Tom and
put Heather back in. That's why Heather is in beta 21, and will remain
the voice for the game from here on out.

Hi Thomas,
I've tried it, and I am impressed. However, why did you change the voice to
Heather?

Best Regards,
Hayden