Solution: Change the name of the character to Thomas Carter, use scan soft Tom as the voice, and if people think that the voice is yours, don't argue. Or, you can make a short sound file of yourself saying something like "Produced by USA Games Interactive dot com" which is included in the opening sequence. (ornery grin)

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 21 Released

Hi Michael,

Yes, I've considered and have looked at possible voice talent to voice
the game. However, to get quality voice talent to do the entire game
would cost quite a lot of money, and I haven't found any free voice
talent that really worked out. Of the two women I tried both ended up
having to quit about half way through recording for personal reasons.
So I fell back on using Sapi voices for the time being.

As for doing it myself that's a bad idea. For one I don't have a very
good voice, and do to some nerve damage in my face its sometimes
difficult to speak clearly without mumbling or slering my words.
Besides that I'd prefer a female do the voice overs, since the lead
character is female, and I don't qualify for that position at all. :D

Cheers!