Ok, is it me, or do certain women get pregnant all the time?  In my current
game, of six women, two have borne all the children.  They happen to be my
default cook and bartender, which hasn't been as disastrous as you might
think, and it's a trade-off given that other women in essential jobs have
remained free to work.  Are these just loose women, or is there something in
the game that's skewing the luck?

I theorize that it's because they are standing around more frequently than
anyone else.  If so, this might skew the pregnancy results a bit much.

Tip: this situation is tolerable, so long as you keep a sharp eye on your
group's energy levels.  If you only have folks in the 20-30% category or not
listed at all, you can afford to do without a cook for a little while.

                Chris Bartlett