Hi everyone.
Here the problem in quentinc.s playroom still continues.
I wrote the developper on twitter but he didn't answer.
Does someone have the same problem?
I even think that the page of the playroom disappiered from his personal webpage.
www.quentinc.net
And of course when i try to connect in the client, it says new version available, i click in the botton for updating and than after completing the update it simply disappieres.
It sounds strange.
If someone knows something it would be nice to share ideas about what might happen.
Cheers,
Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3