Hi Dark,

I have tried your technique for figuring out the combination of the door on
Awesome Homer level 5.  It has worked every time.  However I can usually figure
it out in less tries with my technique.  Of course that could be just the
randomness of it, or that I am just more practiced with my technique.  I have
used the same technique for years in Master Mind.  It was fun to try a new
technique though.  Thanks.

BFN
    Jim

I love the smell of Technology in the morning!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA