To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Playing shades of doom again.

Hi Darren,

Interesting. The monster that psychs me out the most is the cyborgs. I
don't know why but when I here one of them coming I actually feel fear
and its just a game. Lol!

Cheers!

On 8/15/11, Darren Duff <duff...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.

I was playing SOD again after many years of not playing it and I had
forgotten how much I hate mutant dogs. lol! Those things just creep me out.
!

Darren Duff.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

twitter @blinddrummer.