Yes and do it on level 5. hahahah.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 4:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Playing shades of doom again.

Hi,

Yeah, playing any game is kind of like riding a bike. Once you learn the
next time you play it you might be a tad bit rusty, but its not that hard to
get back into SOD or any game. Speaking of SOD that sounds like a good way
to get rid of the blues today. I can take out my grief on a few mutant
humans, insane scientists, mutant dogs, cyborgs, blobs, and whatever else
dares to take me on.

Cheers!