There is supposed to be something big comming out in the next little while but last I heard on the forums a couple days ago locutis had his system break.
Hmmm the borg breaking funny that.
Anyway there are mods for the games.
At 10:43 a.m. 16/08/2011, you wrote:
I think sod needs a sound upgrade and fragmentation grenades as well... Lol
that would be fun.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 5:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Playing shades of doom again.

The atmosphere of shades is awsome and is large part what interested me in
audio games in the first place.

I must confess if i'd played something like grizly gulch first off, or even
something very simple and arcade like such as egghunt, I'd have dismissed
audio games as a condescending "blind only" sort of affair and stuck to what
I could play on consoles.

shades manifestly is nothing like that, which is why it made such a great
first game for me.

As to fear, for me it's always the gelatinous blobs! I don't know what it
is, but the sound they make when they move, even when they get hit is just
evil! especially when they're moving slowly and your pumping them full of
bullits and they don't die, but get close and kill you horribly in one go as
happened to me when I encountered them for the very first time!

These days I use other methods to despose of them, but they're stil horribly
terrifying imho!

Beware the grue!