Suggestions are one thing, demands are another. The same goes for constructive criticism as opposed to griping.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 22 thoughts

Thomas,
I'd say don't do it. I don't understand what's going on with this community. It's always compromises with you guys. can't a man create a game how he wants, and everyone just play it how it was intended? when you play a ps3 game do you suddenly say hmm, I'm gonna swap this game's sounds for much cooler ones. course not. you just play the thing how it was designed. sheesh. this community exasperates me so much. there's rarely a discussion thread that doesn't contain these words. well can't you do such and such? swap sounds? make game easier? discard analog jumping? and on and on. no wonder guys like Draconis don't post updates. I think it's for the best. once their new games comes out people will play it, and it will be too late to change anything. if I was a dev I'd do exactly the same thing .