Your electronic signature is what you'll get when 1.0 comes out. You'll give them, too:

"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 22 thoughts

Hi Yohandy,

That's a very valid point. I think I've been far too liberal in the
past, too willing to change things based on suggestions in the past,
and now its gotten to the point where everybody expects me to change
this or that at the drop of a hat. What some gamers here forget is no
mainstream developer commercial, independant, or otherwise is going to
just change such and such because one or two gamers grumble about it.
What I've done in terms of beta 22 which I wanted to do clear back as
early as beta 20 is freeze the development of the game. That is to say
stop adding features, changes, whatever and actually focus on adding
new levels, cutscenes, and whatever has to be done to get this 1.0
ready. That is primarily what I'm doing right now, and I'm sticking to
that. I've closed out the suggestions and changes portion of the game
and am working on actual game play and updates for v1.0.

Cheers!