Okay will let her know. Well, I understand that considering it is supposed to be a game for the blind. Although it would be cool at least for some of my other fully sighted friends to be able to see people and stuff, but like you said graphics is probably last on the things to do list in cast aways.

-----Original Message----- From: Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 9:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question about graphics on cast aways

Correct. There are no visuals to represent the people within the game. Your friend should be able to read the messages along the top caption of the window, so I recommend having her maximize the window to give her the largest possible view of the text. In some cases with very long messages, she will not be able to view all of it. These are fine examples of more things I really should develop for sighted gamers, but on the list of things to add I have put graphics pretty low in terms of what is most important, haha.

Hi, I have a friend who wants to play
cast aways. But she doesn’t use jaws or speech sofftware,
I put the game on her computer and she can only see the
terrain and the buildings, but she can’t see any people.
Is this game audio only in that aspect?