Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of some complete game recordings done of sod on a difficulty level of higher than one. If so, could you let me know where I can find them, or send me an archive? I can handle split archives, and can send you another email address, if file size is a serious issue. Also, I've been wondering if there are any recordings (not reviews) done of version 1.0.