From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of john
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 6:33 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shades of doom recordings

Simply because, I have absolutely no idea how someone could survive anything
higher than difficulty level one. I can barely do it with training mode as a
helper. Also, I've listened to the walkthrough posted on raul's site, so a
playthrough wouldn't really be a spoiler.
        Also on the subject of spoiler's, if a game is good enough (which
all of gma's games are) hereingt a recording of it should have no impact on
the amount of enjoyment you get.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6416 (20110827) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6416 (20110827) information _____________

http://www.eset.com