When I press f2, it says "status: Mission object remaining: 0, ...kill: 13". There's something I can find that "war... area (I don't understand, I can't hear it)", river, clips, watter... But, I can't find the Bridge. Sometime I go along the river but I can't find it...

From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 6:21 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shades of doom recordings

Hi
Once you've destroyed the 3 bases and all the tanks, check your mission is complete with f2 then head for the river and the bridge. You should hear it say "Artillary" once you hear that line up with it, to do this use your x key and if the beeps for artillary sound dead ahead, use your tab key until you're linned up. Be careful you don't hear the bridge mentioned too with the tab key, if so you could destroy it by fireing on it. What you have to do is move backwards slowley until you just hear artillary with the tab key, even if you don't hear the targeting system you can still shoot him, so if it says "artillary 74 metres" then ajust your range with your shells accordingly and shoot it, then check with your tab key and you should hear it tell you there is now burning equipment. After that just head for the bridge and accross it to the town, then you've completed it.

Good luck from Lori.