Welcome back Dark!  We have missed you sir.

I don't currently have plans to allow all unit types to be transferred, but I'm
actually typing this while taking a break from the new war tent code I'm
writing.  It will allow people to transfer soldiers to another player as a way
to reinforce them in times of trouble.  It isn't quite as nice as being able to
give someone, for example, workers or peasants, but I'm sure a friend under
siege will be happy to gain a dozen new soldiers to join his population.

I do plan to go through soon and remove the beta status from my games.  It is
something I should have done a long time ago, I'm just lazy and/or forgetful.
haha.

I don't have any plans for standard currency, but who knows what I'll end up
adding if I add even more missions later.  That seems like a logical
progression to make.