Sorry about that, I had misunderstood but I get what you're saying now.  The
Jaws support was the most recently added one, and you are correct that I seem
to have left out a line of code to correct the title.  I've written it down to
fix for the next update.

I realized I hadn't answered the intro message question right after I pressed
send, and didn't feel like starting up a new message lol.  I think such a
feature would be more trouble to add than its worth.  You should be able to
just quickly jump through the 1, 2, or 3 lines of the intro using the
tilde/guave key (~) and the actual message being read can be silenced by
pressing the Control button if I'm not mistaken.