That's good to hear, not many people bother reading the articles, and
there's a lot of good information in them.  One thing not mentioned is
that explorer points (which were added fairly recently) are a pretty
big source of gold, on par with getting gold from quests.  I believe
that thief steal is still the largest gold producer though.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com