I've actually read all of the articles on the site. My braillenote can't play the game (which is really annoying) but the articles and tralling through the site is a decent tide-me-over. As far as steal goes, I usually use pickpocket due to a lack of practices, though I should be able to pick up another one today and start training that.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Towne <s...@xirr.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:04:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] alter aeon gold advice

That's good to hear, not many people bother reading the articles, and there's a lot of good information in them. One thing not mentioned is that explorer points (which were added fairly recently) are a pretty big source of gold, on par with getting gold from quests. I believe
that thief steal is still the largest gold producer though.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:57 AM, john <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net> wrote: I've actually read both of the articles. The one on balancing the economy was quite interesting. I've also recently rediscovered the case skill (call me evil, but I've stolen almost 10k gold from shopkeepers), and the griphins are now giving me a bit more, so I seem to have found a few ways to keep my
supply up.